- About VMGMC
- Student Corner
- Publication/ Awards
- Photo Gallery
- VMGMC ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- Contact Us
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRUST :-
1. To bring all the past, present and future medical students of DR. V.M. GOVT. Medical College, SOLAUR under a single forum for exchange, dissemination of experienced knowledge attitude and recognition of talents amongst its members, advancement of medical science and education in the campus of Medical College, its community and the country.
2. To conduct seminars, symposia, conferences, workshops, continuing medical education sessions and meeting of medical professionals and faculties for the purpose of promotion of advancement of medical knowledge and skills in the campus of DR. V. M. Govt. Medical College or outside in association with Medical Research Society.
3. To represent and participate in all seminars, symposia, conferences, workshops, continuing medical education sessions or meetings conducted by various Medical Associations, Medical Institutes, National and International Institutes and Establishments, Medical and Health service meeting of various forms of State and Central Governments in India, Quasi & Non Governmental Organizations, private and other autonomous bodies, in India and abroad with a view to improve, enhance and contribute to the furtherance of the idea of a global reach for Dr. V.M. Govt. Medical College and the objectives of the Dr. V.M. Govt Medical College Alumni Association.
4. To advise and interact with State and Central Government Bodies, Universities, Professional Associations and Associations of Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Manufacturing Industries and Marketing Agencies on matters relating to promotion of medical education and training, hospital management and health care delivery systems in the Dr. V. M. Govt. Medical College and its campuses to improve the medical services, educational facilities and research activities of the campuses of Dr. V.M. Govt Medical College.
5. To create and establish endowments for granting of scholarships, medals, academic and co-curricular prizes, funding for purchase of equipment and Instruments, books and journals including online journal and books for the Central Medical Library of the Dr. V.M. Govt. Medical College, funding of research activities of the medical students of Dr. V. M. Govt Medical College with a view to promote and encourage talents of medical students and promote medical education and training, hospital management and health care delivery systems in its campuses and to improve the medical services, educational facilities and research activities of the campuses of Dr. V. M. Govt Medical College.
6. To organize social gatherings, sports, games and various social activities for the benefits of its members and their families.
7. To undertake the advancement of any other object of general public utility.